In 2016 Lachlan joined Greenhalgh Pickard while completing his dual Bachelor degree in Law/Criminology and Criminal Justice at Griffith University. He has since graduated and was admitted to the Supreme Court of Queensland in 2018. Lachlan works in the conveyancing department, and in the family law section under Rob Hollis. He strives to provide friendly and professional customer service at all times. Playing touch football and regularly going to the gym keep Lachlan happy and healthy outside of work.
- Bachelor of Laws from Griffith University 2018
- Bachelor of Criminology and Criminal Justice from Griffith University 2018
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice from The College of Law 2018
- Supreme Court of Queensland July 2018
- High Court of Australia 2019