In 2016 Lachlan joined Greenhalgh Pickard while completing his dual Bachelor degree in Law/Criminology and Criminal Justice at Griffith University. He has since graduated and was admitted to the Supreme Court of Queensland in 2018 and the High Court of Australia in 2019. He volunteers at the Suncoast Community Legal Centre offering free legal advice to members of the public outside of work hours.
Lachlan currently heads the firm’s Conveyancing and Criminal Law departments. Being client focused he strives to get the best results for his clients.
Outside of work and volunteering Lachlan enjoys spending time with his partner and their puppy. While also maintaining a healthy lifestyle by going to the gym and going on bushwalks.
- Bachelor of Laws from Griffith University 2018
- Bachelor of Criminology and Criminal Justice from Griffith University 2018
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice from The College of Law 2018
- Supreme Court of Queensland July 2018
- High Court of Australia 2019
Memberships & Volunteer Associations
- Sunshine Coast Law Association
- Suncoast Community Legal Service – Volunteer Solicitor
- Queensland Law Society