Solicitor | Associate Director
Prior to commencing his legal career, Scott worked as boilermaker/welder for many years including running his own steel fabrication company for 5 years. This trade and commercial experience gives Scott a practical understanding of his clients’ needs and an ability to provide straightforward legal advice.
Over the course of his career Scott has practised family, commercial, property, personal injuries and succession law. Since joining Greenhalgh Pickard, succession law has been Scott’s focus, and in 2017 he became the head of our Wills & Estates department.
Scott also heads our Migration department where he and the team assist clients navigate the often complex issues involved with onshore and offshore visa applications, and migration law generally.
Outside of work Scott enjoys spending time with his wife and young children, and being in, on and next to the ocean.
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons.) Bond University
- Grad Dip of Legal Practice (with Distinction) Australian National University
- Migration Institute of Australia (MIA) 2021
- Supreme Court of Queensland
- High Court of Australia
Memberships and Volunteer Associations
- Sunshine Coast Law Association
- Suncoast Community Legal Service – volunteer solicitor
- Queensland Law Society
- Law Council of Australia
- Migration Institute of Australia