Eloise is a solicitor in Greenhalgh Pickard’s litigation team. She holds a Bachelor of Laws (Honours Class I) from the University of the Sunshine Coast. In 2021, Eloise completed her Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice at the College of Law and was admitted to the Supreme Court of Queensland.
When she’s not working, she enjoys the local beaches with her German Shepherd X Border Collie, Stella, and exploring the hinterland with her family and friends.
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours Class I) (University of the Sunshine Coast) 2021
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (College of Law) 2021
- Admission to the Supreme Court of Queensland as a Solicitor (2021)
Memberships and Associations
- Member of the Sunshine Coast Law Association
- Member of the Queensland Law Society