Ya joined the Greenhalgh Pickard team in early 2022 and works alongside Tori and Robert in the Commercial Law Department. Ya has extensive experience across multiple practice areas, including experience in China, New York, New South Wales and Queensland.
Ya is a friendly and dedicated asset to our team with a broad range of experience to assist in a multitude of services. Ya is also fluent in both Mandarin and English, ensuring comprehensive communication with her clients on all aspects of the matter. She enjoys spending time adventuring around the Sunshine Coast with her husband and friends.
- Business Sales, Acquisitions, and Structures
- Retail and Commercial Leasing
- Corporate Law and Governance, Mergers & Acquisitions and Joint Ventures
- Property and Development
- Bachelor of Laws 2005
- Master of Laws 2006 (Cornell University)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice 2018
- Juris Doctor 2022 (University of Southern Queensland)
- China Lawyers Association 2007
- New York State Bar Association 2007
- Supreme Court of Queensland 2018
Ya from Greenhalgh Pickard was so fantastic in helping me through taking on my first commercial lease for my business, negotiating the Heads of Agreement and lease document with my landlord. She was very responsive, picked up on things I would never have thought of, and very friendly to work with.
View more testimonials