Solicitor | Associate Director
Since emigrating from the United Kingdom in 2006, Rob has become a valuable member of the Greenhalgh Pickard team. Rob’s friendly and proactive approach ensures that his clients receive timely, uncomplicated advice, without the unnecessary stress that is often associated with the highly emotive and sensitive area of family law.
Rob’s expertise as an experienced family law practitioner enables him to advise on a broad range of family and de-facto matters including property settlements, child custody orders, separation, divorce, consent orders and binding financial agreements. Rob understands his clients’ needs and works together with them to receive the best possible outcome.
Through extended experience in practice (since 1999), Mr Hollis has gained the necessary grounding in company and trust structures and their associated potential tax issues. He also has immediate access to detailed tax advice from the fully qualified accountants at the firm.
Rob believes that effective negotiation and realistic advice from the outset are the keys to achieving satisfying results for his clients. Rob also ensures that his clients receive timely, accurate and cost-effective legal advice throughout their case.
In addition to his family law expertise, Rob also works closely within the firm’s Wills and Estate’s department combining his knowledge from a family law perspective with necessary future strategic planning so that his clients’ needs both now and in the future are fully addressed and protected.
Rob urges you to click his “Client Testimonial Book” link found on the right hand side of this page.
He believes these say far more than anything else.
- Bachelor of Laws (University of Sheffield UK) 1994
- Legal Practice Diploma (University of Sheffield UK) 1998
- Legal Diploma (Queensland University of Technology) 2007
- England and Wales 1999
- Queensland 2008
- High Court of Australia 2008
Memberships and Volunteer Associations
- Queensland Law Society
- Family Law Practitioners’ Association of Queensland
- Queensland Association of Collaborative Practitioners
- Honorary Solicitor Queensland Road Trauma Services
- Honorary Solicitor The Country Women’s Association – Caloundra Beach
- Sunshine Coast Super Oldies Soccer Association