Kim joined Greenhalgh Pickard in March 2020, when her bookkeeping firm ‘Keeping Figures Simple’ merged with Greenhalgh Pickard.
Kim’s experience spans diverse fields, including book-keeping, accounting and real estate. She has completed a Diploma in Real Estate and owned her own Real Estate agent for many years, before returning to her key area of interest – numbers.
Kim is passionate about empowering small businesses to understand their own financials, and her highly personable approach is an asset to the business.
Outside of work Kim enjoys spending time with her family, at the beach and playing tennis.
- Cert 4 Bookkeeping & Finance
- Diploma of Property – Real Estate
- Licensee of Real Estate NSW
- JP in NSW and Comm Dec in Qld
Memberships and Volunteer Associations
- Kawana Chamber of Commerce
- Sunshine Coast Chamber Alliance
- Sunshine Coast Business Awards Board