Non Practicing Lawyer
As one of the founding partners of Greenhalgh Pickard Solicitors, Bryan has been responsible for seeing the firm grow from strength to strength. Bryan’s experience and business experience is invaluable to the firm’s capacity to service business and corporate clients particularly on contract law and business structuring.
Bryan’s significant expertise in local business and body corporate law has seen him provide advice in all aspects of commercial and trade practices law.
When not attending one of the many associations and networks, Bryan is actively involved with, he can be found spending time with his family, relaxing by the beach in his kayak or cycling.
- Bachelor of Legal Studies (Macquarie University)
- Master of Laws (Queensland University of Technology)
- Teachers Certificate (Newcastle Teachers College)
- Supreme Court of NSW 1986
- High Court of Australia 1988
- Supreme Court of QLD 1991
Memberships and Volunteer Associations
- Queensland Law Society
- Sunshine Brass