Sam joined Greenhalgh Pickard in 2020 and has a Bachelor Degree in Law from the University of the Sunshine Coast. He is admitted to the Supreme Court of Queensland and the High Court of Australia. Sam heads our litigation department and is a member of the Queensland Law Society and the Sunshine Coast Law Association.
Prior to commencing his legal career, Sam worked in the financial planning and self managed superannuation fund industry for over 10 years. Sam’s spare time is spent playing Aussie rules football and golf. He enjoys going to the beach with his wife Sara and their daschund Oscar. Sam and Sara welcomed their beautiful baby boy, Charlie, in late 2021.
- Bachelor of Law (University of the Sunshine Coast)
- Supreme Court of Queensland April
- High Court of Australia
Memberships and Volunteer Associations
- Sunshine Coast District Law Association
- Committee Member of the Maroochydore Roos AFC
- Member of the Queensland Law Society