John has passionately practiced law on the Sunshine Coast for more than 25 years, assisting clients in litigation, family law, estate and business planning, and commercial and property law. As John’s career progressed, he established his own firm which has since grown to be one of the most successful regional law practices in Queensland, and one the Sunshine Coast’s largest. With a view to providing the best advice to clients, the practice also has a robust accounting team to provide tax and structuring advice.
John has led the business for more than 15 years. Based on that experience and dealing with his clients’ real world issues, he is in demand for his practical and insightful business advice. John is keenly aware of industry advancements in technology and staffing that have a real world, practical applications and which lead to increased efficiency and profit.
John has a keen sense of community and volunteers significant time and resources supporting local businesses, schools and not-for-profit organisations.
Away from work life, John is often found cycling, rowing, fencing, boxing and spending time with his family.
- Bachelor of Laws Studies (Queensland University of Technology) 1991
- Graduate Diploma Legal Practice (Queensland University of Technology) 1991
- Supreme Court of Queensland 1991
- High Court of Australia 1991
- Notary Public 2018
Memberships and Volunteer Associations
- Queensland Law Society (QLS)
- Australian Windows Association (AWA)
- Kawana Waters Chamber of Commerce
- Caloundra Chamber of Commerce
- International Scout Owners Club Qld