As the world turns, so does technology. We are constantly reminded of the new apps and software available when running your own business, keeping everything all in one place and convenient for you.
Here are a few apps and software to check out:-
- ServiceM8 – Is a cloud platform that helps business operators such as tradespeople manage their work. Field workers can issue on the spot quotes and invoices, accept credit card payments. It allows businesses to accept online bookings and integrates with a wide variety of other cloud apps ranging from Xero. https://www.servicem8.com/au/
- Neto – is best for retailers or wholesalers seeking to transform their business. It includes an e-commerce platform for creating an online retail store or portal for wholesalers. The software manages customers and orders. It can automate packing and labeling. Neto integrates with Amazon Australia, EBay , Australia Post and it also supports Bpay, Paypal and other payments services. https://www.neto.com.au/
- Fulfilio– is for retailers or wholesalers, particularly those looking to expand. Fulfilio offers warehouse space around Australia along with packing, fulfilment and delivery services. This service is also backed by Australia Post. https://www.fulfilio.com.au/
- Zendesk – for teams that are overwhelmed with pre– or after- sales requests, this may be exactly what you are after. It includes an online ticketing system for organising and tracking requests, online chat and call centre software and a tool for creating a self-service that integrates with social media. https://www.zendesk.com/?variant=a
- Deputy & Tanda – software that helps businesses with rostering and other HR tasks. It offers timesheets, attendance and performance management tools. https://www.deputy.com/au/ https://www.tanda.co/
- Webexpenses, Autoentry and Receipt Bank – a managing tool making it easy to help automate data entry by allowing you to forward emails, upload files, and scan paper invoice and receipts via mobile app. https://www.autoentry.com/ https://www.receipt-bank.com/ https://www.webexpenses.com/en-au