Rachel began her accounting career in Toowoomba as a Trainee while studying her Bachelor externally. Before long progressing to an accountant with Synergy Accountants, gaining experience and fine tuning her knowledge base for several years before returning to her home town of Airlie Beach and commencing her own practise, Bookkeeping and Taxation Solutions, in February 2010.
Rachel deals with all areas of taxation and accounting including partnerships, companies, trusts and self-managed superannuation funds. She also prepares business activity statements, business structures and entity establishments, capital gains and all ATO and ASIC related matters. Rachel also enjoys the satisfaction of individual income tax return preparations and consultations.
Outside of work, Rachel has a young family and enjoys trips to the local beautiful beaches and socialising over a nice glass of wine.
- ASIC RG146 SMSF Personal Advice (Pinnacle)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting – University of Southern Queensland)
- Cert III in Business Administration (Axial Training)
- Tax Practitioners Board February 2010
- National Tax & Accountants Association January 2017
- Institute of Public Accountants February 2018
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission Agent January 2017