Oscar Kennedy Smith
With experience in both criminal and property law, Oscar joined Greenhalgh Pickard as a solicitor in 2021 and works in the conveyancing team. Oscar completed his Bachelor of Laws (Honours) from Queensland University of Technology and was admitted to the Supreme Court of Queensland in December 2018. With degrees in International Business and Information Technology, Oscar also has a keen interest in litigation and the emerging area of technology law.
Outside of the professional setting, Oscar enjoys learning about other countries and cultures, and has twice been a foreign exchange student, to California USA and Madrid, Spain. He also maintains an active lifestyle, playing golf and indoor futsal.
- Diploma of Information Technology from Brisbane Coder Academy 2020
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) from Queensland University of Technology 2018
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice from The College of Law 2018
- Bachelor of International Business from Queensland University of Technology 2013
- Supreme Court of Queensland December 2018