- This event has passed.
Office Opening Event
September 2 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pmFree
We have expanded!
Come along for an catered evening with the Greenhalgh Pickard team. We value the business and utility of our local community and want to share this exciting new phase with those who continue to support us.
Involved in the property market? Whether commercial or residential, the evening offers insight from the Sunshine Coasts most prominent figures.
Herron Todd White Presenters:
Chris McKillop: HTW Director – Non-Residential
- Chris became a registered valuer in 2002 and an Associate of the Australian Property Institute (API) in 2003. As a Director of Herron Todd White Sunshine Coast and oversees the operation of the commercial and rural team.
- Chris has valued a range of commercial, retail, industrial and rural property. He specialises in going concern valuations including accommodation style properties and child care centres, while continuing to value a mix of retail, industrial and office property. Chris also undertakes valuations of rural and prestige rural property across the Sunshine Coast
Stuart Greensill: HTW Director – Advisory
- Stuarts extensive knowledge and experience in all areas of the residential property market he has had the privilege of valuing signature prestige properties from across both the coastal and hinterland areas.
- Stuart expertise ranges from mortgage security valuations to providing valuation and advisory services for family law, litigation, and other legal and professional service requirements.
- As a knowledgeable and respected valuer Stuart regularly undertakes presentations for the Australian Property Institute (API) financial institutions, client briefings and other professional bodies. This also extends to providing comments to various media outlets.
You won’t want to miss this event!
Whether you are just starting out in the property market or navigating complex commercial structures, have your questions answered by the experts!
Come along for drinks, tapas and insight into the evolving property market
The event will be hosted in our new office and we invite you to come check it out! Please RSVP via email@example.com or call us on (07) 5444 1022.