Location: Sunshine Coast
Date Listed: 04 June 2021
Greenhalgh Pickard Solicitors and Accountants is a legal and accounting firm with three coastal offices across the Sunshine Coast region, Kawana, Caloundra and Coolum.
We are looking for an Office Assistant to join our growing team full-time on the Sunshine Coast, Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm. The position will be based primarily in the Kawana office with potential for occasional travel to the Caloundra & Coolum offices.
The role is to assist with general office duties. In addition, the applicant will also be required to provide assistance and undertake tasks for our Legal and Accounting staff.
The successful candidate for this position will have:
- up-to-date and advanced computer knowledge;
- high attention to detail and organisational skills;
- a high degree of willingness to learn and initiative;
- excellent client communication skills;
- the ability to work independently and in a team.
- Completing general office duties and tasks;
- Providing assistance and undertaking tasks from both legal and accounting staff;
- Taking on the tasks from management;
- Handling phone and email inquiries
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail
- Scheduling appointments and meetings
- Assisting with drafting documents
- Other general administration and housekeeping as required
Skills and experience
- Microsoft Office suite experience
- Ability to work in a busy environment
- Friendly personality
- Have strong people and communication skills
- Highly organised
- Be able to multitask – can confidently manage a busy telephone and reception
How to apply
If you would like to be considered or have any questions for this position please send your resume and cover letter to Mariah Hipper, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 5444 1022 for a confidential discussion.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Register your interest today
If you are interested in joining the Greenhalgh Pickard team, please feel free to send us your details using the contact form provided.
Here are some thoughts from us
Important changes to Casual Employment Recent...
One of the biggest investments you’ll likely...
In January 2019, the QBCC introduced the new...
Contact Your Nearest Office
If you are interested in meeting with an accountant or lawyer regarding your business or commercial interests, please fill out the form to book an appointment or call (07) 5444 1022