Contract Marketing Co-ordinator
(3 month contract)
Date Listed: 11 November, 2020
Greenhalgh Pickard Solicitors and Accountants are looking for a contract Marketing Coordinator to come on board full time for a three-month contract. The role would be based in the Kawana office coordinating marketing across all four offices in Airlie Beach, Caloundra, Coolum and Kawana.
This is a new, 3-month contract, Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm position.
About Greenhalgh Pickard & the role
Greenhalgh Pickard is a diverse legal and accounting with four offices across Queensland. Our Mission is Clients for Life.
We’re not just professionals, but locals’ real people, delivering real solutions for all of our clients legal and accounting needs.
Role responsibilities will include:
- Review and evaluate the existing marketing material and processes;
- Coordinate changes and training internally with staff to ensure understanding of material and processes;
- Consider and conducting marketing audits internal to ensure compliance;
- Develop and implement short term marketing campaigns;
- Producing monthly marketing reports internally to management and staff;
- Assisting with existing e-newletters and social media
- Procuring third party marketing support;
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Relevant tertiary/vocational qualification;
- 2-3 years’ experience marketing within professional services;
- Effective marketing communications writing and editing skills;
- Flexible, collaborative, agile, strategic, creative, optimistic and good work ethic;
- Creative approach on marketing initiatives;
- Comfortable with email marketing, MS Office, Social Media Platforms (Adobe InDesign and Photoshop ideal);
- effective time management skills, including the ability to deal with multiple tasks and manage conflicting deadlines;
Register your interest today
If you are interested in joining the Greenhalgh Pickard team, please feel free to send us your details using the contact form provided.
Here are some thoughts from us
Start the new year on the right track and plan your finances With less than 2 months left until the start of a fresh new year (where has this year gone!!), we’ve been working on some hot tips to help you budget for 2021. We know that many things are out of our control...
Still wondering about the actual impacts of COVID19 on Australian businesses? Interested to see some recent statistics and data around JobKeeper? Keen to compare your own business actions to that of the rest of Australia? If so, then this article is for you. The ABS...
When the news of the HomeBuilder Grant was first announced back in June this year, many aspiring home owners felt closer to their great Australian dream. However, as more and more details of the HomeBuilder Grant were released, it became apparent that applying for and...
Contact Your Nearest Office
If you are interested in meeting with an accountant or lawyer regarding your business or commercial interests, please fill out the form to book an appointment or call (07) 5444 1022