Experienced Taxation Accountant
Location: Airlie Beach
Date Listed: 20 November, 2020
Excellent opportunity to take the lead and manage a legal and accounting practice in Airlie Beach.
Greenhalgh Pickard Solicitors and Accountants is a diverse legal and accounting firm across Queensland with four offices in Airlie Beach, Caloundra, Coolum and Kawana.
We are looking for an experienced accountant to take lead and manage our Whitsunday region client’s database, workload and general business.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- a minimum of 5+ years experience with tax returns;
- 3+ years experience in trusts and company returns;
- a strong client focus and excellent client communication services;
- the ability to work independently and in a team; and
- must be prepared to attending marketing events and networking nights.
Role responsibilities will include:
- manage a client base with the ability to recognise opportunities to provide valued added services in both legal and accounting departments;
- prepare and complete preparation of Business Activity Statements for clients;
- prepare and complete income tax returns and financial statements for individuals, companies, trust and superfunds;
- liaise and work with other accountants and lawyers in the office regarding accounting and general business advice;
- attend to other general business-related matters for clients e.g. fringe benefits, payroll assistance, tax planning and other general business services;
- provide advice and assistance to clients with regards to current COVID packages; and
- continuous business development with existing and new clients and the firms services.
The role will provide good resources and support provided. The remuneration package would be made up of a wage plus incentives.
The role would suit someone familiar with the area with a desire to take ownership and control of their professional future, or someone relocating to the area with a client base.
Register your interest today
If you are interested in joining the Greenhalgh Pickard team, please feel free to send us your details using the contact form provided.
Here are some thoughts from us
In January 2019, the QBCC introduced the new Minimum Financial Requirements (MFR) regulation to help ensure building contractors in Queensland have a strong and financially sustainable business, with an adequate level of working capital. The goal has been to protect...
I’m wanting to start a business – What’s the best business structure for me? So you’re thinking of starting your own business? Congratulations, this is an exciting step! You probably have a lot of questions running around in your head – what’s the right...
Helpful tips to manage your business cash flow Surprisingly, cash flow is an often neglected area of business. Not only is cash flow important for the long-term survival of your business, but it will also help to maintain healthy working capital to see you...
Contact Your Nearest Office
If you are interested in meeting with an accountant or lawyer regarding your business or commercial interests, please fill out the form to book an appointment or call (07) 5444 1022