Experienced Taxation Accountant
Location: Sunshine Coast
Date Listed: 08 March 2021
Greenhalgh Pickard Solicitors and Accountants is a diverse legal and accounting firm across Queensland with four offices in Airlie Beach, Caloundra, Coolum and Kawana.
We are looking for an experienced Full-time Accountant for Sunshine Coast.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- 3-4 + years experience with tax returns;
- 3+ years experience in trusts and company returns;
- a strong client focus and excellent client communication services;
- the ability to work independently and in a team
Role responsibilities will include:
- manage a client base with the ability to recognise opportunities to provide valued added services in both legal and accounting departments;
- prepare and complete preparation of Business Activity Statements for clients;
- prepare and complete income tax returns and financial statements for individuals, companies, trust and superfunds;
- liaise and work with other accountants and lawyers in the office regarding accounting and general business advice;
- attend to other general business-related matters for clients e.g. fringe benefits, payroll assistance, tax planning and other general business services;
- provide advice and assistance to clients with regards to current COVID packages; and
- continuous business development with existing and new clients and the firms services.
Register your interest today
If you are interested in joining the Greenhalgh Pickard team, please feel free to send us your details using the contact form provided.
Here are some thoughts from us
Contact Your Nearest Office
If you are interested in meeting with an accountant or lawyer regarding your business or commercial interests, please fill out the form to book an appointment or call (07) 5444 1022