Andrew originally worked as a registered nurse for 22 years before commencing a career in accounting in 2004. Originally he worked with an accounting firm in Buderim gaining experience and qualifications in the area of taxation and business. After several years honing his skills, Andrew commenced his own practice, Professional Mobile Accountants, in August of 2007.
Andrew deals mainly in the area of small business, including partnerships, companies, trusts and self-managed superannuation funds. He also works with business structures and business set ups, business performance and all areas relating to capital gains and GST. Andrew still enjoys dealing in the individual returns and BAS lodgements as well.
Outside of work, Andrew is an active patrolling member of the Maroochydore Surf Lifesaving Club where he spends many hours with his teenage daughters, who are also involved with Nippers.
- Bachelor of Health Science (University of New England, Armidale)
- Grad Diploma of Financial Management Accounting (University of New England, Armidale)
- ASIC RG146 SMSF Personal Advice (Pinnacle)
- Tax Practitioners Board July 2007
- Institute of Public Accountants June 2008
- National Tax & Accountants Association June 2008